<< Back to Plants
You'll need to wait until after the initial fertilization, which can be done anytime when the tree is still immature. Once the tree has reached its peak of maturity, you'll see that its leaves shake and it looks as if the tree is sighing. That's when you hit it with the second dose of fertilizer. It will shake again soon after the second dose, so keep an eye on it so that you are prepared to give it the final fertilization. After this, the tree will have more branches and produce more fruit than the average tree.
Use one dose of the required fertilizer the first time the plant shows buds.
 Apple Tree
The apple tree is one of the first trees available for you to grow in your garden. It can be planted on any surface, except water.
Cost: 55 chocolate coins
Selling Price: 220 chocolate coins
- Like the name implies, it produces Apples, which can be sold for 20 chocolate coins each.
- Using red/mixed fertilizer on your apple tree while it is still immature will increase the total number of apples it can produce.
- An apple seed meets the resident requirements for the Sour Shellybean, when eaten.
- Eight apples meet the Horstachio resident requirements, when eaten.
- Feeding an apple [and a carrot] to a Lickatoad trigger a red variant.
- Feeding an apple to a Badgesicle triggers a red variant.
- Apples can be changed to caramel apples when tinkered by Bart.
 Banana Tree
The banana tree is available to you once you obtain it from Seedos. It can be planted on dirt or grass.
Cost: 154 chocolate coins
Selling Price: 280 chocolate coins
- Like the name implies, it produces Bananas, which can be sold for # chocolate coins each.
- Using yellow/mixed fertilizer on your banana tree while it is still immature will increase the total number of apples it can produce.
- A banana seed triggers yellow variants for the Lackatoad and the Moozipan, when eaten.
- A banana triggers yellow variants for the Juicygoose and the Salamango, when eaten.
- Having a banana tree in the garden meets the resident requirements for the Parrybo and meets the visit/resident requirements for the Bonboon.
- Eating 7 bananas helps meet the Bonboon resident requirements.
- Eating 10 bananas helps meet the Parrybo resident requirements.
- Eating 2 or 4 bananas helps meet the romance requirements for the Elephanilla and the Cinnamonkey, respectively.
- Bananas can be changed to banana splits when tinkered by Bart
 Blackberry Bush
The blackberry bush is available to you once you obtain it from Seedos. It can be planted on dirt or grass.
Cost: 55 chocolate coins
Selling Price: 140 chocolate coins
- Blackberries sell for 100 chocolate coins each
- Blackberry bushes require purple fertilizer
- Eating a blackberry seed triggers purple variants for the Cinnamonkey and the Taffly
- Feeding two blackberries to a Macaraccoon or a Squazzil helps meet their Romance Requirements
- Feeding four blackberries to an Elephanilla helps meet its Romance Requirements
- Feeding a blackberry and a daisy to a Horstachio will evolve it into a Zumbug
- Having 10 blackberries in the garden helps meet the Doenut Visit Requirements
- Having 12 blackberries in the garden helps meet the Elephanilla Visit Requirements
- Blackberries can be tinkered by Bart and turned into blackberry jam
- Feeding 1 jar of blackberry jam to a Zumbug helps meet its Romance Requirements
- Feeding 1 jar of blackberry jam to a Pudgeon triggers a purple variantant.
 Fir Tree
 Gem Tree
 Gooseberry Tree
 Hazel Tree
 Monkeynut Tree
 Nightshade Bush
 Oak Tree
 Blueberry Bush
 Holly Bush
 Why is this empty
 Orange Tree
 Palm Tree
This page has been accessed 4,073 times.