Viva Pinata Wiki
Editing Piñata Species Pages
You can find a guide on editing these kinds of pages HERE. Please do not edit the species pages in any other way right now.
- Cinnamonkey - (Lesley Pro_04, 11:38, 5 January 2016)
- Swanana - (126.96.36.199, 06:18, 6 December 2015)
- Trees/Bushes - (188.8.131.52, 16:48, 19 January 2015)
- Banana Tree - (LOD-squa, 19:33, 10 July 2012)
- Lickatoad - (184.108.40.206, 23:49, 20 April 2012)
- Sparrowmint - (saira91, 23:18, 20 April 2012)
- Candary - (saira91, 23:13, 20 April 2012)
- Newtgat - (saira91, 23:00, 20 April 2012)
- Cherrapin - (220.127.116.11, 13:29, 20 December 2011)
- Walrusk - (18.104.22.168, 13:26, 19 December 2011)
- Tartridge - (22.214.171.124, 13:06, 19 December 2011)
- Pololly Bear - (126.96.36.199, 12:54, 19 December 2011)
Viva Piñata Wiki Statistics
As of September 26 2018, this NeoWiki currently has 59 articles and 228 images. Help us make this NeoWiki even better by looking at our Wanted pages!
Welcome to the Viva Piñata NeoWiki
Welcome to the Viva Piñata NeoWiki - this wiki is a community maintained repository of walkthroughs, guides, and information about the Viva Piñata series of games. At the moment, we need ALL The help we can to get great information onto the Wiki. This will, inevitably, take a little while, so hold tight and wait for the Wiki to fill up! If you're searching for something in particular, take a look at the page listing.
What do we want?
Detailed, useful, and most importantly, ORIGINAL, information about the series.
Where to start?
- Check out Short Pages and fill them up with more info to flesh them out and make them more complete!
- Help start pages from the Wanted Pages list, which lists a bunch of pages linked within the Wiki but that have not been created yet.
- Check out Long Pages for some examples of in depth pages.
- Help organize pages, and upload plenty of images!
- Start creating Guide and Walkthrough like pages!
- Write original content in your own words - do NOT copy and paste from other sources (but it is ok to source from other locations as long as you write using your own words, just like a research paper or Wikipedia article. References are fine)
Viva Piñata Top Forums
|Viva Piñata |
|2061||re: Dealing with Ruffians (Addy27)|
Apr 21, 18 10:49AM
|Viva Piñata (PC)||0|| ()|
on 11 March 2010 at 14:06
This page has been accessed 86,801 times.